quick and efficient bed bug exterminators close to Paramour Street CT3
All our rodents or insects control services are all guaranteed providing you our customers protection going forwards
No more ants in under 24 hours
On Site Within 2 hours
On arrival, a qualified pest control specialist will thoroughly inspect your property to determine the severity of the infestation of rodents or insects. This will help them choose the cheapest and most effective, specific treatment to apply afterwards.
We provide Kent homeowners with reliable local residential pest control.
mice exterminators: how we do it
- Full Property Inspection in Paramour Street
- Proper & Safe Treatments against mice
- Service Guarantee
- PEK Proofing & Prevention for your home in CT3
- conscientious service
How we remove rats and mice immediately: Same-day rodent elimination
Do you have an ant issue that’s taking over your house, shop, home or office or flat or house? Are you struggling with an invasion of rats and mice? Don’t panic, Pest Exterminators Kent are rodent elimination professionals.
The types of rats and mice we eradicate quick:
- Red Wood Ant
- yellow meadow ants
- Black Stinging Ant
- And more!
For clients in CT3, PEK can be with you in an hour or less!
Spotting an infestation
- hollow sounds in wooden beams
- live ants
- discarded wings
- ant pathways
Guaranteed, conscientious and qualified
Pest infestations can happen at any moment. It will be reassuring for homeowners to call qualified rats and mice specialists to help return your premises back to normal.
Why choose PEK Ltd
- trustworthy & health conscious
- We are the safest and cheapest
- Years and years of experience treating rats and mice
- We understand your concerns and work as fast as we can
- We are convenient and informative
How to eliminate rats and mice forever
Here at PEK (Kent), we get rid of rats and mice nests and colonies using non-harmful extermination systems like snap traps or fumigation.
Super fast and efficient pest control services in Kent
Ants could be damaging your house or apartment!
Book us to visit your property, so we can assess your ant problem. Not only can rats and mice be very distressing but they can also cause damage that’s irreparable.
We appreciate that when an infestation happens it can be burdensome for the all tenants or occupants – that’s why our service is inexpensive and same day.
We’re number one for rodent elimination locally in Kent!
We’ve helped literally thousands of customers who work near Paramour Street, Hale and Green Hill. Many locals choose Kent Pest Exterminators for rodent elimination and are very pleased with our removal service
Avoid your infestation from growing out of control – act promptly. Protect your business or building by getting in touch with us today on 01622 962 462.
Fast and simple process
Trustworthy Three-Part Pest Removal System
At PEC Ltd (Kent), our team of experts follow and carry out a long-lasting service that guarantees a 93.25% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. After you contact us for rodent elimination we arrange a site visit to your residential property or home in Kent within 24-hours. A member of our team will assess your property for signs of rats and mice. They'll explain the best process required to stamp out all rats and mice and clear your infected property in Paramour Street.
- Step 2. Your technician will remove any current traces of the rats and mice, and begin to treat the infested area using approved treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the home too.
- Step 3. We'll arrange another appointment to revisit your property. We'll assess the current situation and clear any dead rats and mice. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will avoid further intrusions.
Example treatments for ANY pests
Fumigation is still an effective treatment when it comes to removing pests in Paramour Street. When your home or business is correctly fumigated, all pests are killed. In addition to this, you will not have to worry about pests returning for a long time.
Bait traps are essential when removing rodents in Paramour Street. When traps are placed correctly they can quickly tackle even the most stubborn rodent infestation. These traps can also be used with other vermin, such as mice and squirrels. More.