speedy and successful pest control services close to Barming ME16
All our spiders management services are all guaranteed providing you our customers protection going forwards
No more insects - same day service
PEC Ltd (Kent) can have a technician at your residential property in Barming in under 3 hours to speedily and expertly get rid of all insects.
On arrival, a qualified pest control specialist will thoroughly inspect your flat or house to determine the seriousness of the infestation of mice. This will help them choose the most efficient and most effective, specific treatment to apply afterwards.
Safe, reliable technicians that you can depend on.
bed bug removal: how we do it
- Full Property Inspection in Barming
- Proper & Safe Treatments against bed bugs
- Service Guarantee
- PEK Proofing & Prevention for your home in ME16
- capable service
No more rats and mice...
rats and mice all gone. Good company PEK.
Call: 01622 962 462 | Email: Contact Us | Close to Barming
How to get rid of rats and mice in the office round the clock
Are you struggling with a rats and mice' infestation? Are rats and mice occupying your commercial property or building?
We eliminate moles, mice and rats nearly every week in ME16.
24/7 rats and mice management
We know that when an invasion occurs it can be horrible for the family – that’s why our service is inexpensive and one call away.
To us, every rodent issue is an emergency – that’s why we provide round the clock callouts for customers in Kent.
How to identify an infestation of rats and mice
- rat footprints
- gnaw marks
commercial rodent control available twenty-four seven
Act quick - rats and mice like field mice, squirrels or rats can cause irreparable damage to your factory to items like:
For clients in ME16, PEC Ltd (Kent) can be with you in 60 minutes or less!
How to eradicate rats and mice forever
Here at Pest Exterminators Kent, we advise rats and mice control only using risk-free eradication methods, which help stop re-infestations.
First, we will use a chain of services to identify the problem and its level. Once identified, we will use bait traps and poison for new issues to fogging and house fumigation treatments for extreme and uncontrollable problems.
All you need to do is ask us to visit your building in ME16 and we will evaluate and cope with your rodent dilemma successfully and speedily – our prices cannot be matched!
Number one choice in Kent
Pest infestations can happen at any moment. It will be good for homeowners to call highly-trained rats and mice experts to help return your house or flat back to normal. Plus avoid re-infestation!
We provide services for homeowners and business owners.
- reliable, certified and dependable
- best and cheapest
- Years and years of knowledge dealing with rats and mice
- flexible, successful and helpful
- BCPA certified professionals
We are cost-effective, recommended and efficient. Rated the most efficient – you can trust and rely on PEK (Kent) to prevent your rodent dilemma from spreading and ruining your home anymore!
Avoid your infestation from growing out of control – act promptly. Protect your business or flat or house by getting in touch with us today on 01622 962 462.
Trusted Three-Part Pest Removal Treatment
At PEK Ltd, our team of specialists follow and carry out an effective service that guarantees a 93.25% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. After you contact us for commercial rodent control we arrange a site visit to your premises or house in Kent within 24-hours. A member of our team will assess your property for signs of rats and mice. They'll explain the best process required to remove all rats and mice and clear your infested property in Barming.
- Step 2. Your technician will remove any current traces of the rats and mice, and begin to treat the infected area using approved treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the home too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll assess the current situation and clear any dead rats and mice. Afterwards, trapping measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will prevent further intrusions.