fast and effective pest control specialists close to Cranbrooke Common TN17
All our rats and mice eradication services are all guaranteed providing you our customers protection going forwards
No more insects and that's a promise in Cranbrooke Common
Commercial pest control for Kent businesses
A qualified pest control specialist will thoroughly inspect your premises in TN17 to determine the seriousness of the infestation of rodents or other pests. This will help them choose the quickest and most effective, specific treatment to apply afterwards.
Exterminating even the hardiest of pests.
rat poisoning: how we do it
- Full Property Inspection in Cranbrooke Common
- Proper & Safe Treatments against rats
- Service Guarantee
- PEK Proofing & Prevention for your home in TN17
- honest service
Arrived Thursday no more moths by the day after...
Christopher is the person we dealt with. Good company PEK.
Call: 01622 962 462 | Email: Contact Us | Close to Cranbrooke Common
How to stamp out moths immediately
Are you struggling with a mouse infestation? Are mice infesting your home or office, office or building?
We eradicate deer mice, field mice and house mice nearly every week in TN17.
24/7 moths removal and moth removal (available twenty-four seven)
To us, every rodent issue is an emergency – that’s why we provide 24/7 callouts for customers in Kent. We have all of the sophisticated traps and powerful poisons to solve the problem.
We understand that when a mouse invasion happens it can be tough for the people at home – that’s why our service is inexpensive and one call away.
How to identify an infestation of moths
- damage to food stock and furnishings
- scratching sounds in walls and ceilings
- track prints
- grease rubs
We are available 365 days a year in TN17
Act fast - moths like voles and harvest mice can cause irrevocable damage to your property or commercial property to items like:
- couches, rugs
- beds, clothes
- belongings and household items
- possessions and personal property
For clients in TN17, Pest Exterminators Kent can be with you in 30 minutes or less!
How to dispose of moths forever
All you need to do is ask us to visit your home in TN17 and we will inspect and handle your mouse or vole problem effectively and quickly – our prices cannot be matched!
Here at PEK Ltd, we vouch for moths extermination only using approved eradication techniques like fumigation and bait traps, which help stop re-infestations.
We’re the first choice for moth removal close to Cranbrooke Common!
Pest infestations can happen at any moment. It will be reassuring for homeowners to call well trained moths experts to help return your flat or house back to normal. Plus prevent re-infestation!
We provide services for homeowners and business owners.
- environmentally friendly, certified and capable
- quickest and best
- Years and years of knowledge treating moths
- convenient, successful and helpful
- BCPA certified professionals
Avoid your infestation from growing out of control – act speedily. Protect your business or residential property by getting in touch with us today on 01622 962 462.
How we work
Efficient Three-Part Pest Removal Service
At PEC Ltd (Kent), our team of specialists follow and carry out a reliable service that delivers a 93.25% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. After you contact us for moth removal we arrange a site visit to your house or apartment or house or flat in Kent within 24-hours. A member of our team will assess your property for signs of moths. They'll explain the best process required to remove all moths and clear your infested property in Cranbrooke Common.
- Step 2. Your technician will remove any current traces of the moths, and begin to treat the invaded area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the home too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll assess the current situation and clear any dead moths. Afterwards, trapping measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will avoid further intrusions.
How many visits do I need?
The number of visits to Cranbrooke Common depends on the type of pest.
- All Rats: Can take up to 3 visits to Cranbrooke Common
- Bees and Wasps: single visit
- Squirrels: in domestic roof voids only can take up to 3 visits
- Ant nests/Ants: 1-3 visits
Example treatments we use
Heat treatments are a highly advanced method for eliminating all sorts of insects. This method works with simple science. Basically, insects cannot withstand extreme temperatures. During heat treatments, a superheated vapour is pumped into the affected area. This kills all the pests within minutes. It also kills their eggs and larvae. This is what makes heat treatments so effective in your home in Cranbrooke Common. With other methods, eggs and larvae are often left behind, and the problem continues.
Environmentally friendly pest control
We are one of a handful of Kent companies that now provide this service. Our crews are able to implement humane and also environmentally friendly pest control in Cranbrooke Common. If you're someone who is concerned about nature, then this may be something you're interested in. More.