rapid and successful ant removal close to East End ME12
Effective ants Control
No more rodents or insects in one visit
Kent Pest Exterminators can have an expert at your residential property in East End in under 5 hours to quickly and expertly remove all rodents or insects.
From Mice & Rats To Bed Bugs, Cockroaches and bed bugs
A qualified pest control specialist will thoroughly inspect your property in ME12 to determine the extent of the infestation of moths. This will help them choose the best and most effective, specific treatment to apply afterwards.
Local Kent pest control you can count on 24/7.
ant removal: how we do it
- Full Property Inspection in East End
- Proper & Safe Treatments against ants
- Service Guarantee
- PEK Proofing & Prevention for your home in ME12
- conscientious service
2 THUMBS UP!!!...
Would definitely use again and recommend. Can't fault them.
Liam A. February 2018
Call: 01622 962 462 | Email: Contact Us | Close to East End
How to get rid of rodents or insects in ME12
Do you need pest control? Are yellow swarming fly, squirrels or flies infesting your flat or house, commercial property or building?
24/7 pest eradication
We understand that when a rat or ant invasion occurs it can be hard for the occupants – that’s why our service is competitively priced and same day.
To us, every rat, mouse or bug issue is an emergency – that’s why we provide round the clock callouts for customers locally in Kent.
- spiders, cockroaches
- mice, rats
- termites, beetles
- moths, slugs
pest control available immediately
Act rapid - rodents or insects like deer mice, mosquitoes or moles can cause unrecoverable damage to your house or apartment or office to items like:
- carpets, clothes
- flooring, couches
- property and possessions
- personal property and household items
For clients in ME12, Kent Pest Exterminators can be with you in 60 minutes or less!
We exterminate rodents or insects forever
Here at PEK Ltd, we vouch for rodents or insects management only using approved control processes, which help avoid re-infestations.
First, we will use a chain of services to identify the problem and its seriousness. Once identified, we will use bait traps and poison for manageable infestation to fogging and house fumigation methods for extreme and uncontrollable issues.
All you need to do is ask us to visit your building in ME12 and we will assess and handle your rat, mouse or bug dilemma effectively and rapidly – our prices cannot be matched!
Number one choice in Kent
Pest infestations can happen at any moment. It will be comforting for homeowners to call highly knowledgeable rodents or insects professionals to help return your home back to normal. Plus prevent re-infestation!
We provide services for homeowners and business owners.
- reliable, qualified and certified
- safest and fastest
- Years and years of expertise resolving rodents or insects
- flexible, successful and informative
- BCPA certified specialists
We are affordable, expert and effective. Rated the best – you can trust and depend on Pest Exterminators Kent to stop your rat, mouse or bug dilemma from spreading and destroying your home or office anymore!
Avoid your infestation from growing out of control – act quickly. Protect your business or residential property by getting in touch with us today on 01622 962 462.
Trusted Three-Part Pest Removal Treatment
At PEK, our team of technicians follow and carry out a long-lasting service that promises a 93.25% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. After you contact us for pest control we arrange a site visit to your shop, home or office or house in Kent within 24-hours. A member of our team will assess your property for signs of rodents or insects. They'll explain the best process required to remove all rodents or insects and clear your invaded property in East End.
- Step 2. Your technician will remove any current traces of the rodents or insects, and begin to treat the infested area using non-harmful treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the home too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll assess the current situation and clear any dead rodents or insects. Afterwards, prevention measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will prevent further intrusions.
How many visits
The number of visits to East End depends on the type of pest.
- Mice (inside property only) can take up to 3 visits
- Ant nests/Ants: 1-3 visits
- Squirrels: in domestic roof voids only can take up to 3 visits
- Cockroaches: 3 visits or a heat treatment