quick and successful mouse control close to Frogham CT15
We Guarantee to Have a cockroaches management Specialist Out to you Within 24-hours!
No more rodents or insects in under 24 hours in Frogham
PEK (Kent) can have an exterminator at your home in Frogham in under 2 hours to immediately and efficiently remove all rodents or insects.
A specialist will thoroughly inspect your home in CT15 to determine the seriousness of the infestation of rodents or insects. This will help them choose the best and most effective, specific treatment to apply afterwards.
24 hour cockroach control: how we do it
- Full Property Inspection in Frogham
- Proper & Safe Treatments against cockroaches
- Service Guarantee
- PEK Proofing & Prevention for your home in CT15
- competent service
Needed termite insecticides...
They laid poison and traps and booked a follow up appointment for Sunday. Problem gone. Many thanks.
Liam J-P. October 2021
Proven way to eliminate termites quick
Are you battling with an infestation of termites? We are termite insecticides experts.
Do you have a flea dilemma that’s taking over your residential property or home in Kent? We can help!
How to identify a termites' invasion
- pale gums
- red skin patches
- flea dirt
Reliable, cost-effective and accredited
Pest infestations can happen at any moment. It will be comforting for homeowners to call highly skilled termites technicians to help restore their flat or house back to normal.
Don't get too stressed! And our charges are very cheap
Why you need us:
- reliable & trustworthy
- safest and best
- Years and years of expertise dealing with termites
- convenient, effective and informative
- BCPA certified specialists
How to eradicate termites for good
Here at PEK (Kent), we recommend termites control only using approved removal procedures like fumigation and bait traps, which help stop re-infestations.
For customers in CT15, PEC Ltd (Kent) can be with you in three hours or less!
5* reviewed speedy termite insecticides emergency pest extermination in CT15
Book us to visit your house or flat, so we can assess your flea problem. Not only can termites be very upsetting but they can also cause damage that’s irreversible.
We understand that when an infestation happens it can be horrible for the occupiers – that’s why our service is competitively priced and super fast.
We’re the best for pests close to Frogham!
Avoid your infestation from growing out of control – act promptly. Protect your shop or premises by getting in touch with us today on 01622 962 462.
- Step 1. After you contact us we arrange a site visit to your shop, home or office or building in Kent within 24-hours. A member of our dependable team will search the property for signs of termites. They'll explain what is needed to remove the termites and clear your invaded property in Frogham.
- Step 2. Your friendly exterminator will remove any current traces of the termites, and begin to treat the infected area using non-harmful treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the building too.
- Step 3. We'll arrange another appointment to return your building. We'll check the current situation and clear any dead termites. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will prevent further intrusion.
How many visits do I need?
The number of visits to Frogham depends on the type of pest.
- Ant nests/Ants: 1-3 visits
- Bees and Wasps: single visit
- Mice (inside property only) can take up to 3 visits
- Squirrels: in domestic roof voids only can take up to 3 visits
Example treatments for ANY pests
Pest proofing and prevention
Prevention is always the best cure. With pest proofing, we examine the perimeter of your property and find exactly where pests are getting in or could get into your home in Frogham. We then close up these gaps, cracks, holes and entrance points. This stops pests from entering in and also helps to prevent infestations.
Heat treatments are a highly advanced method for eliminating all sorts of insects. This method works with simple science. Basically, insects cannot withstand extreme temperatures. During heat treatments, a superheated vapour is pumped into the affected area. This kills all the pests within minutes. It also kills their eggs and larvae. This is what makes heat treatments so effective in your home in Frogham. With other methods, eggs and larvae are often left behind, and the problem continues. More.
Adam and Chris were here in under 2 hours...
I had excellent service from PEK. Very happy customers Thank you.