fast and effective pest control services close to Greatstone on Sea TN28
We are fully certified and trusted by some of the biggest companies in the UK for Pest Control for rodents or insects removal.
No more mice in one visit
Kent Pest Exterminators can have an expert at your house or flat in Greatstone on Sea in under 5 hours to quickly and successfully dispose of all mice.
A specialist will thoroughly inspect your shop, home or office in TN28 to determine the seriousness of the infestation of insects. This will help them choose the best and most effective, specific treatment to apply afterwards.
Expert Local Pest Control Canterbury Services.
24 hour cockroach control: how we do it
- Full Property Inspection in Greatstone on Sea
- Proper & Safe Treatments against cockroaches
- Service Guarantee
- PEK Proofing & Prevention for your home in TN28
- competent service
fantastic for bed bugs...
Would definitely use again and recommend. Many thanks.
Ben Y. January 2018
Call: 01622 962 462 | Email: Contact Us | Close to Greatstone on Sea
Number 1 way to remove bed bugs fast
COCKROACH INFESTATION SIGNS | HOW TO GET RID OF COCKROACHES | COCKROACH CONTROL FOR BUSINESSES | HOW TO PREVENT COCKROACHES | COCKROACH SPECIES IN UK
Are you struggling with a cockroach invasionWe are 24 hour bed bug control experts.
Do you have a cockroach problem that’s taking over your residential property or shop, home or office in Kent? We can help!
We stamp out American cockroaches, German cockroaches and American cockroaches.
How to identify a bed bugs' infestation
- shed skins
- smear marks
Cockroaches can often be found hiding in small cracks and crevices during the day and are nocturnal at night.
Reliable, the cheapest in Kent and certified
Pest infestations can happen at any moment. It will be comforting for homeowners to call certified bed bugs professionals to help restore their building back to normal.
Don't get too stressed! And our prices are very cheap
Why you need us:
- health conscious & capable
- most efficient and quickest
- Years and years of experience dealing with bed bugs
- flexible, effective and polite
- BCPA certified specialists
How to eradicate bed bugs for good
Here at PEC Ltd (Kent), we propose bed bugs removal only using non-harmful extermination processes like fumigation and bait traps, which help avoid re-infestations.
For customers in TN28, PEK (Kent) can be with you in 90 minutes or less!
5* reviewed speedy 24 hour bed bug control emergency pest management in TN28
Book us to visit your flat or house, so we can check your roach dilemma. Not only can bed bugs be very uncomfortable but they can also cause damage that’s irredeemable.
They also pose a risk to your health - illnesses include:
- food poisoning, tapeworms
- dysentery, roundworms
We understand that when an invasion happens it can be terrible for the every one living there – that’s why our service is cost-effective and instant.
We’re the best for pests locally in Kent!
We’ve helped literally hundreds of clients who reside near Greatstone on Sea, Westbere and Canterbury. Many locals opt for PEK Ltd for 24 hour bed bug control and are very happy with our eradication service.
Avoid your invasion from growing out of control – act rapidly. Protect your business or house or flat by getting in touch with us today on 01622 962 462.
How we work
Efficient Three-Part Pest Removal Service
At PEK, our team of technicians follow and carry out an effective service that promises a 93.25% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. After you contact us for 24 hour bed bug control we arrange a site visit to your house or property in Kent within 24-hours. A member of our team will assess your property for signs of bed bugs. They'll explain the best process required to exterminate all bed bugs and clear your infected property in Greatstone on Sea.
- Step 2. Your technician will remove any current traces of the bed bugs, and begin to treat the infested area using approved treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the home too.
- Step 3. We'll arrange another appointment to revisit your property. We'll assess the current situation and clear any dead bed bugs. Afterwards, prevention measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will stop further intrusions.