rapid and efficient moth removal close to Gushmere ME13
Trusted, Reliable & Caring
No more insects and that's a promise in Gushmere
Fast call backs
On arrival, a qualified pest control specialist will thoroughly inspect your shop, home or office to determine the extent of the infestation of insects. This will help them choose the quickest and most effective, specific treatment to apply afterwards.
Local Kent pest control you can count on 24/7, now covering Gushmere.
24 hour mouse control: how we do it
- Full Property Inspection in Gushmere
- Proper & Safe Treatments against mice
- Service Guarantee
- PEK Proofing & Prevention for your home in ME13
- environmentally friendly service
No more rats and mice...
Professional, effective, and friendly. Everyone I dealt with in the company (Alan, and Ashley) was a pleasure. Will come out again if the rats and mice came back in a few days.
Harper Q. August 2020, Deal
Call: 01622 962 462 | Email: Contact Us | Close to Gushmere
How we work
- Step 1. After you contact us we arrange a site visit to your residential property or home in Kent within 24-hours. A member of our reliable team will evaluate the building for signs of rats and mice. They'll explain what is needed to eliminate the rats and mice and clear your infested property in Gushmere.
- Step 2. Your trusted exterminator will remove any current traces of the rats and mice, and begin to treat the infected area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the building too.
- Step 3. We'll arrange another appointment to return your property. We'll check the current situation and clear any dead rats and mice. Afterwards, trapping measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will stop further intrusion.
Example treatments for ANY pests
Bait traps are essential when removing rodents in Gushmere. When traps are placed correctly they can quickly tackle even the most stubborn rodent infestation. These traps can also be used with other vermin, such as mice and squirrels.
Bait traps are essential when removing rodents in Gushmere. When traps are placed correctly they can quickly tackle even the most stubborn rodent infestation. These traps can also be used with other vermin, such as mice and squirrels. More.