speedy and efficient moth control close to Hale CT7
All our employees are professionally trained to industry standards for removing ants
No more rodents or insects in under 24 hours in Hale
PEK (Kent) can have an exterminator at your building in Hale in under 4 hours to promptly and successfully dispose of all rodents or insects.
A specialist will thoroughly inspect your home in CT7 to determine the severity of the infestation of rodents or insects. This will help them choose the best and most effective, specific treatment to apply afterwards.
emergency pest control: how we do it
- Full Property Inspection in Hale
- Proper & Safe Treatments against rodents or insects
- Service Guarantee
- PEK Proofing & Prevention for your home in CT7
- honest service
mice were everywhere...
Christopher got rid of all mice. Price was what they quoted.
Noah B. May 2019
Call: 01622 962 462 | Email: Contact Us | Close to Hale
How we exterminate mice rapidly: 24/7 24 hour mouse control
Do you have a bed bug infestation that’s taking over your shop, home or office, residential property or flat or house? Are you battling with an invasion of mice? Don’t get too stressed, PEC Ltd (Kent) are 24 hour mouse control specialists.
Did we also mention our costs are unbelievable?
How to identify an infestation
- an offensive, musty odour
- bites on areas exposed when sleeping at night, face, neck and arms
- you can actually see brown bugs
- dark or rusty spots of bedbug excrement on sheets and mattresses, in furniture, bed clothes, and on walls
Where to identify mice
- Mattress seams
- Personal belongings
- Bedside tables
- And more!
Discreet, reliable and accredited
Pest invasions can happen at any moment. It will be good for homeowners to call qualified mice experts to help restore their home back to usual.
Why choose PEK
- trustworthy & environmentally friendly
- most efficient and safest
- Years and years of knowledge treating mice
- convenient, effective and friendly
How to stamp out mice permanently
Here at Kent Pest Exterminators, we get rid of mice groups using safe eradication methods like fumigation or baits for rodents.
Must-read mice facts:
- bed bugs lay 200 - 500 eggs in 2 months, The typical lifespan of a bedbug is about 50 days
- an allergic reaction to the bites may require medical attention, they can survive for weeks to months without feeding
- bedbugs often bite exposed areas of the body, people have varying reactions to bedbug bites
For customers in CT7, PEK (Kent) can be with you in 90 minutes or less!
Highly-rated rapid and efficient pest control in Kent
When it comes to mice, acting immediately is essential as mice could be ruining your house!
Book us to visit your property, so we can inspect your bed-bug issue. Not only can mice be very upsetting but they can also cause damage that’s irreversible.
We get that when an infestation happens it can be annoying for the occupants – that’s why our service is competitively priced and same day.
We’re the best for pests in Kent!
Avoid your infestation from growing out of control – act quickly. Protect your business or building by getting in touch with us today on 01622 962 462.
Certified Three-Part Pest Removal System
At Pest Exterminators Kent, our team of professionals follow and carry out a reliable service that guarantees a 93.25% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. After you contact us for 24 hour mouse control we arrange a site visit to your home or office or house or flat in Kent within 24-hours. A member of our team will assess your property for signs of mice. They'll explain the best process required to remove all mice and clear your infected property in Hale.
- Step 2. Your technician will remove any current traces of the mice, and begin to treat the infested area using risk-free treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the home too.
- Step 3. We'll arrange another appointment to revisit your property. We'll assess the current situation and clear any dead mice. Afterwards, prevention measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will prevent further intrusions.
Example treatments for ANY pests
Pest proofing and prevention
Prevention is always the best cure. With pest proofing, we examine the perimeter of your property and find exactly where pests are getting in or could get into your home in Hale. We then close up these gaps, cracks, holes and entrance points. This stops pests from entering in and also helps to prevent infestations.
Fumigation is still an effective treatment when it comes to removing pests in Hale. When your home or business is correctly fumigated, all pest are killed. In addition to this, you will not have to worry about pests returning for a long time. More.
Arrived Friday no more mice by the day after...
came in a couple of hours and provided multiple ways to try and catch and kill the mice. Experienced very friendly helpers.
Charlotte Jones. December 2021, Rhodes Minnis