quick and efficient household pest control close to Hollingbourne ME17
For leading cockroaches control services in the UK, by qualified RSPH technicians
No more mice in one visit to Hollingbourne
30 years experience
On arrival, a qualified pest control specialist will thoroughly inspect your flat or house to determine the level of the infestation of ants. This will help them choose the cheapest and most effective, specific treatment to apply afterwards.
We provide Kent homeowners with reliable local residential pest control.
pest deterrents: how we do it
- Full Property Inspection in Hollingbourne
- Proper & Safe Treatments against rodents or insects
- Service Guarantee
- PEK Proofing & Prevention for your home in ME17
- discreet service
We found pests, initially in our kitchen, PEK got rid of them fast. Can't fault them.
Teddy Sykes. July 2020, Penenden Heath
Call: 01622 962 462 | Email: Contact Us | Close to Hollingbourne
How we dispose of pests rapidly: 24/7 commercial pest control
Do you have a bed bug infestation that’s taking over your property, flat or house or home? Are you struggling with an invasion? Don’t get too stressed, PEK (Kent) are commercial pest control technicians.
Did we also mention our costs are amazing?
How to identify an infestation
- bites on areas exposed when sleeping at night, face, neck and arms
- small brown spots on your furniture
- you can actually see brown bugs
- Itchy or red spots in a line or cluster
Where to identify pests
- Crease and crevices in bed
- And more!
Discreet, reliable and accredited
Pest infestations can happen at any moment. It will be good for homeowners to call certified pests professionals to help restore their shop, home or office back to usual.
Why choose Kent Pest Exterminators
- discreet & competent
- best and most efficient
- Years and years of knowledge dealing with pests
- convenient, effective and friendly
How to stamp out pests from reoccurring
Here at PEC Ltd (Kent), we eradicate pests groups using safe extermination techniques like fumigation or baits for rodents.
Must-read pests facts:
- bedbugs moisture and the carbon dioxide released from warm-blooded animals, bedbugs feed on the blood of humans
- eggs can be attached to infested items of furniture, fittings or soft furnishings such as mattress seams, bedbugs are attracted to warmth
- The typical lifespan of a bedbug is about 50 days, eggs are usually hidden in cracks
For clients in ME17, PEK Ltd can be with you in an hour or less!
Highly-rated rapid and successful emergency pest control in Kent
When it comes to pests, acting quickly is vital as pests could be harming your home or office!
Book us to visit your house or apartment, so we can check your bed-bug problem. Not only can pests be very irritating but they can also cause damage that’s irreversible.
We understand that when an infestation happens it can be terrible for the all living there – that’s why our service is well-priced and one call away.
We’re the best for pests close to Hollingbourne!
We’ve helped literally hundreds of customers who work near Hollingbourne, Sheldwich Lees and Hanging Bank. Many locals choose Pest Exterminators Kent for commercial pest control and are very pleased with our removal service
Avoid your infestation from growing out of control – act speedily. Protect your shop or premises by getting in touch with us today on 01622 962 462.
How many visits
The number of visits to Hollingbourne depends on the type of pest.
- Ant nests/Ants: 1-3 visits
- Squirrels: in domestic roof voids only can take up to 3 visits
- Mice (inside property only) can take up to 3 visits
- Cockroaches: 3 visits or a heat treatment
Example treatments for ANY pests
Emergency pest control
There are times when you may need emergency pest control. This could be when you are hosting an event, or simply when there is an unexpected outbreak of pests. Our team is standing by to help you during these difficult periods. We provide 24-hour, 7 days a week emergency pest control across Kent. This covers every day of the year including holidays and weekends. We're also locally based near Hollingbourne, meaning we can be at your door in the shortest time possible. More.
Pest proofing and prevention
Prevention is always the best cure. With pest proofing, we examine the perimeter of your property and find exactly where pests are getting in or could get into your home in Hollingbourne. We then close up these gaps, cracks, holes and entrance points. This stops pests from entering in and also helps to prevent infestations. More.