quick and efficient wasp control close to Lenham Heath ME17
Trusted, Reliable & Caring
No more mice and that's a promise in Lenham Heath
PEK can have a specialist at your residential property in Lenham Heath in under 5 hours to promptly and successfully eradicate all mice.
Industry leading experts with years of experience.
On arrival, a qualified pest control specialist will thoroughly inspect your house or apartment to determine the seriousness of the infestation of fleas. This will help them choose the quickest and most effective, specific treatment to apply afterwards.
Pest Control in Tunbridge Wells that actually works.
flea control: how we do it
- Full Property Inspection in Lenham Heath
- Proper & Safe Treatments against fleas
- Service Guarantee
- PEK Proofing & Prevention for your home in ME17
- reliable service
How we get rid of rats and mice quickly: 24/7 vermin control
Do you have a bed bug issue that’s taking over your shop, home or office, property or house? Are you battling with an invasion? Don’t stress, PEK are vermin control professionals.
Did we also mention our fees are amazing?
How to identify an infestation
- bedbug fecal spots, eggshells, and shed skins where bedbugs hide in beds and sofas
- you can actually see brown bugs
- bloodstains on your bed linen
- an offensive, musty odour
Where to identify rats and mice
- Bedside tables
- Crease and crevices in bed
- And more!
Discreet, reliable and accredited
Pest invasions can happen at any moment. It will be reassuring for homeowners to call certified rats and mice experts to help restore their premises back to usual.
Why choose Pest Exterminators Kent
- trustworthy & honest
- fastest and most efficient
- Years and years of expertise treating rats and mice
- flexible, efficient and helpful
How to stamp out rats and mice once and for all
Here at Kent Pest Exterminators, we eliminate rats and mice groups using risk-free removal processes like fumigation or baits for rodents.
Must-read rats and mice facts:
- bedbugs moisture and the carbon dioxide released from warm-blooded animals, eggs can be attached to infested items of furniture, fittings or soft furnishings such as mattress seams
- the insects are most active at night, an allergic reaction to the bites may require medical attention
- bedbugs are attracted to warmth, The typical lifespan of a bedbug is about 50 days
For clients in ME17, PEC Ltd (Kent) can be with you in three hours or less!
Highly-rated fast and effective emergency pest control in Kent
When it comes to rats and mice, acting speedily is important as rats and mice could be ruining your flat or house!
Book us to visit your home, so we can inspect your bed-bug problem. Not only can rats and mice be very upsetting but they can also cause damage that’s irreparable.
We understand that when an invasion happens it can be horrible for the people at home – that’s why our service is inexpensive and instant.
We’re the best for pests close to Lenham Heath!
Avoid your infestation from growing out of control – act immediately. Protect your shop or house or apartment by getting in touch with us today on 01622 962 462.
How we work
Efficient Three-Part Pest Removal Service
At PEK (Kent), our team of specialists follow and carry out a reliable service that delivers a 93.25% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. After you contact us for vermin control we arrange a site visit to your building or house or flat in Kent within 24-hours. A member of our team will assess your property for signs of rats and mice. They'll explain the best process required to exterminate all rats and mice and clear your infected property in Lenham Heath.
- Step 2. Your technician will remove any current traces of the rats and mice, and begin to treat the infested area using approved treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the home too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll assess the current situation and clear any dead rats and mice. Afterwards, prevention measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will avoid further intrusions.
How many visits
The number of visits to Lenham Heath depends on the type of pest.
- Squirrels: in domestic roof voids only can take up to 3 visits
- All Rats: Can take up to 3 visits to Lenham Heath
- Flies: up to 2-3 visits
- Fleas: single visit in Lenham Heath
To arrange bed bug treatments in Lenham Heath call 01622 962 462