quick and effective 24 hour rat control close to Mereworth ME18
We are fully certified and trusted by some of the biggest companies in the UK for Pest Control for rodents or insects eradication.
No more ants in one visit
PEK can have a surveyor at your shop, home or office in Mereworth in under 2 hours to immediately and successfully eliminate all ants.
A specialist will thoroughly inspect your home or office in ME18 to determine the severity of the infestation of rodents or insects. This will help them choose the best and most effective, specific treatment to apply afterwards.
squirrel control: how we do it
- Full Property Inspection in Mereworth
- Proper & Safe Treatments against squirrels
- Service Guarantee
- PEK Proofing & Prevention for your home in ME18
- honest service
reliable pest company...
bed bugs all gone. No more pests, phew.
Mrs R. May 2018, Claygate, Kent (Type of Pest: bed bugs)
Call: 01622 962 462 | Email: Contact Us | Close to Mereworth
Best way to dispose of bed bugs immediately
Are you struggling with a bed bugs' infestation? We are bed bug exterminators technicians.
Is your bed bugs' dilemma that’s taking over your building or residential property in Kent? We can help!
Dependable, inexpensive and accredited
Pest infestations can happen at any moment. It will be reassuring for homeowners to call certified bed bugs experts to help restore their home back to normal.
Don't worry! And our charges are very cost-effective
Why you need us:
- environmentally friendly & honest
- quickest and safest
- Years and years of knowledge treating bed bugs
- flexible, effective and informative
- BCPA certified specialists
How to stamp out bed bugs once and for all
Here at PEK, we propose bed bugs eradication only using risk-free control processes like fumigation and bait traps, which help avoid re-infestations.
For customers in ME18, Pest Exterminators Kent can be with you in an hour or less!
5* reviewed fast bed bug exterminators pest management services in ME18
Book us to visit your house, so we can assess your insect issue. Not only can bed bugs be very uncomfortable but they can also cause damage that’s irreversible.
We understand that when an invasion happens it can be burdensome for the people in the home – that’s why our service is competitively priced and immediate.
We’re the best for pests close by!
Avoid your infestation from growing out of control – act rapidly. Protect your business or property by getting in touch with us today on 01622 962 462.
Trusted Three-Part Pest Removal System
At Kent Pest Exterminators, our team of professionals follow and carry out an efficient service that promises a 93.25% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. After you contact us for bed bug exterminators we arrange a site visit to your shop, home or office or premises in Kent within 24-hours. A member of our team will assess your property for signs of bed bugs. They'll explain the best process required to get rid of all bed bugs and clear your invaded property in Mereworth.
- Step 2. Your technician will remove any current traces of the bed bugs, and begin to treat the infected area using secure treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the home too.
- Step 3. We'll arrange another appointment to revisit your property. We'll assess the current situation and clear any dead bed bugs. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will prevent further intrusions.
Example treatments we use
Heat treatments are a highly advanced method for eliminating all sorts of insects. This method works with simple science. Basically, insects cannot withstand extreme temperatures. During heat treatments, a superheated vapour is pumped into the affected area. This kills all the pests within minutes. It also kills their eggs and larvae. This is what makes heat treatments so effective in your home in Mereworth. With other methods, eggs and larvae are often left behind, and the problem continues. More.
Bait traps are essential when removing rodents in Mereworth. When traps are placed correctly they can quickly tackle even the most stubborn rodent infestation. These traps can also be used with other vermin, such as mice and squirrels.