quick and effective rat poisoning close to Otterham Quay ME8
All our employees are professionally trained to industry standards for removing mice
No more rodents or insects - same day service in Otterham Quay
A specialist will thoroughly inspect your property in ME8 to determine the extent of the infestation of cockroaches. This will help them choose the safest and most effective, specific treatment to apply afterwards.
garden pest control: how we do it
- Full Property Inspection in Otterham Quay
- Proper & Safe Treatments against insects
- Service Guarantee
- PEK Proofing & Prevention for your home in ME8
- environmentally friendly service
Ben was my main guy he got rid of all the pests in three days. pest free!!!.
Call: 01622 962 462 | Email: Contact Us | Close to Otterham Quay
Proven way to stamp out flies immediately
Are you battling with a rodent infestation? We are fly control professionals.
Is your pest problem that’s taking over your house or apartment or premises in Kent? We can help!
Dependable, competitively priced and certified
Rats or mice infestations can happen at any moment. It will be reassuring for homeowners to call well trained flies specialists to help restore their flat or house back to normal.
Don't panic! And our fees are very affordable
Why you need us:
- competent & health conscious
- safest and most efficient
- Years and years of experience resolving flies
- convenient, efficient and helpful
- BCPA certified technicians
How to eliminate flies from reoccurring
Here at PEK, we suggest flies extermination only using safe removal strategies like fumigation and bait traps, which help avoid re-infestations.
For clients in ME8, PEC Ltd (Kent) can be with you in three hours or less!
5* reviewed quick fly control emergency pest management in ME8
Book us to visit your house or flat, so we can check your rodent issue. Not only can flies be very upsetting but they can also cause damage that’s irreparable.
We appreciate that when an invasion happens it can be annoying for the people in the home – that’s why our service is the cheapest in Kent and same day.
We’re the best for pests locally in Kent!
Avoid your invasion from growing out of control – act rapidly. Protect your shop or house by getting in touch with us today on 01622 962 462.
Efficient Three-Part Pest Removal Service
At Pest Exterminators Kent, our team of experts follow and carry out an effective service that promises a 93.25% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. After you contact us for fly control we arrange a site visit to your home or property in Kent within 24-hours. A member of our team will assess your property for signs of flies. They'll explain the best process required to eradicate all flies and clear your infested property in Otterham Quay.
- Step 2. Your technician will remove any current traces of the flies, and begin to treat the infected area using risk-free treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the home too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll assess the current situation and clear any dead flies. Afterwards, trapping measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will prevent further intrusions.
Example treatments for ANY pests
Emergency pest control
There are times when you may need emergency pest control. This could be when you are hosting an event, or simply when there is an unexpected outbreak of pests. Our team is standing by to help you during these difficult periods. We provide 24-hour, 7 days a week emergency pest control across Kent. This covers every day of the year including holidays and weekends. We're also locally based near Otterham Quay, meaning we can be at your door in the shortest time possible.
Fumigation is still an effective treatment when it comes to removing pests in Otterham Quay. When your home or business is correctly fumigated, all pest are killed. In addition to this, you will not have to worry about pests returning for a long time. More.
The second time I have used Justin and his excellent team. Will recommend.
Charlotte J. February 2020