fast and successful fumigation service close to Potman's Heath TN30
State of the art rats and mice control
No more mice - same day service
PEK Ltd can have an expert at your building in Potman's Heath in under 2 hours to quickly and effectively get rid of all mice.
A specialist will thoroughly inspect your home or office in TN30 to determine the severity of the infestation of bed bugs. This will help them choose the cheapest and most effective, specific treatment to apply afterwards.
We use sophisticated [inexpensive] rodent control techniques in TN30.
non-toxic pest control: how we do it
- Full Property Inspection in Potman's Heath
- Proper & Safe Treatments against rodents or insects
- Service Guarantee
- PEK Proofing & Prevention for your home in TN30
- health conscious service
Charlie was my main guy and I really can't overstate how great he was. Wouldn't use anyone else if I ever have any future issues. Delighted customer.
Ava C. June 2021, Heronden
Best way to eradicate cockroaches in TN30
Do you need cockroach elimination? Are ticks, rats or mosquitoes infesting your home, factory or building?
24/7 rodent and insect control
We appreciate that when a rat or fly infestation occurs it can be burdensome for the all tenants or occupants – that’s why our service is competitively priced and instant.
To us, every rat, mouse or bug dilemma is an emergency – that’s why we provide round the clock callouts for clients in Kent.
- bees, beetles
- squirrels, moles
- wasps, flies
- death watch beetles, maggots
cockroach elimination available round the clock
Act quick - cockroaches like deer mice, spiders or mice can cause unrecoverable damage to your building or commercial property to items like:
- carpets, sofas
- flooring, rugs
- belongings and possessions
- household items and personal property
For customers in TN30, Pest Exterminators Kent can be with you in two hours or less!
We stamp out cockroaches for good
Here at PEK, we prescribe cockroaches extermination only using non-harmful removal processes, which help prevent re-infestations.
First, we will use a sequence of services to identify the problem and its level. Once distinguished, we will use bait traps and poison for small issues to fogging and house fumigation methods for intense and uncontrollable problems.
All you need to do is ask us to visit your house or apartment in TN30 and we will evaluate and treat your rat, mouse or bug issue successfully and promptly – our prices cannot be matched!
Number one choice in Kent
Pest infestations can happen at any moment. It will be good for homeowners to call highly skilled cockroaches technicians to help return your flat or house back to normal. Plus stop re-infestation!
We provide services for homeowners and business owners.
- dependable, certified and helpful
- fastest and best
- Years and years of expertise resolving cockroaches
- flexible, successful and friendly
- BCPA certified specialists
We are cost-effective, reliable and effective. Rated the cheapest – you can trust and rely on PEK (Kent) to avoid your rat, mouse or bug problem from spreading and ruining your residential property anymore!
Avoid your invasion from growing out of control – act speedily. Protect your business or shop, home or office by getting in touch with us today on 01622 962 462.
How it works
- Step 1. After you contact us we arrange a site visit to your house or premises in Kent within 24-hours. A member of our experienced and certified team will search the home for signs of cockroaches. They'll explain what is needed to dispose of the cockroaches and clear your invaded property in Potman's Heath.
- Step 2. Your experienced engineer will remove any current traces of the cockroaches, and begin to treat the infested area using secure treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the home too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your home. We'll check the current situation and clear any dead cockroaches. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will avoid further intrusion.
How many visits
The number of visits to Potman's Heath depends on the type of pest.
- Ant nests/Ants: 1-3 visits
- Cockroaches: 3 visits or a heat treatment
- Squirrels: in domestic roof voids only can take up to 3 visits
fantastic for cockroaches...
Professional, effective, and friendly. Everyone I dealt with in the company (Joshua, and John) was a pleasure. I'd definitely recommend to anyone in the future!.