fast and successful bed bug removal close to Sandhurst TN18
State of the art rats and mice control
No more rodents or insects and that's a promise in Sandhurst
PEK (Kent) can have a surveyor at your premises in Sandhurst in under 4 hours to immediately and expertly remove all rodents or insects.
Get a free quotation for
A qualified pest control specialist will thoroughly inspect your residential property in TN18 to determine the level of the infestation of squirrels. This will help them choose the fastest and most effective, specific treatment to apply afterwards.
We use sophisticated rodent control techniques.
flea pest control: how we do it
- Full Property Inspection in Sandhurst
- Proper & Safe Treatments against fleas
- Service Guarantee
- PEK Proofing & Prevention for your home in TN18
- environmentally friendly service
How to exterminate moths immediately
Are you battling with a mouse infestation? Are mice occupying your flat or house, commercial property or building?
We eliminate field mice, harvest mice and voles nearly every week in TN18.
24/7 moths eradication and moth pest control (available straight away)
To us, every rodent issue is an emergency – that’s why we offer 24/7 callouts for clients in Kent. We have all of the sophisticated traps and powerful poisons to solve the problem.
We appreciate that when a mouse invasion happens it can be annoying for the family – that’s why our service is inexpensive and instant.
How to identify an infestation of moths
- mouse smells
- unusual pet activity
- damage to food stock and furnishings
- scratching sounds in walls and ceilings
We are available urgently in TN18
Act quick - moths like small rodents and deer mice can cause irreversible damage to your property or office to items like:
- carpets, flooring
- rugs, sofas
- personal property and possessions
- belongings and household items
For customers in TN18, Kent Pest Exterminators can be with you in 30 minutes or less!
How to remove moths forever
All you need to do is ask us to visit your home or office in TN18 and we will check and handle your mouse or vole dilemma successfully and quickly – our rates cannot be matched!
Here at PEK, we recommend moths extermination only using non-harmful control processes like fumigation and bait traps, which help avoid re-infestations.
We’re the first choice for moth pest control in Kent!
Pest infestations can happen at any moment. It will be good for homeowners to call well trained moths technicians to help return your shop, home or office back to normal. Plus stop re-infestation!
We provide services for homeowners and business owners.
- competent, accredited and dependable
- safest and fastest
- Years and years of expertise dealing with moths
- flexible, successful and friendly
- BCPA certified professionals
Avoid your invasion from growing out of control – act promptly. Protect your shop or house or apartment by getting in touch with us today on 01622 962 462.
- Step 1. After you contact us we arrange a site visit to your home or house in Kent within 24-hours. A member of our experienced and certified team will assess the building for signs of moths. They'll explain what is needed to get rid of the moths and clear your infected property in Sandhurst.
- Step 2. Your trusted pest professional will remove any current traces of the moths, and begin to treat the invaded area using approved treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the building too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll search the current situation and clear any dead moths. Afterwards, prevention measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will prevent further intrusion.
How many visits
The number of visits to Sandhurst depends on the type of pest.
- Ant nests/Ants: 1-3 visits
- Fleas: single visit in Sandhurst
- Cockroaches: 3 visits or a heat treatment
Example treatments we use
Heat treatments are a highly advanced method for eliminating all sorts of insects. This method works with simple science. Basically, insects cannot withstand extreme temperatures. During heat treatments, a superheated vapour is pumped into the affected area. This kills all the pests within minutes. It also kills their eggs and larvae. This is what makes heat treatments so effective in your home in Sandhurst. With other methods, eggs and larvae are often left behind, and the problem continues. More.
Bait traps are essential when removing rodents in Sandhurst. When traps are placed correctly they can quickly tackle even the most stubborn rodent infestation. These traps can also be used with other vermin, such as mice and squirrels.8.
To arrange 24 hour mouse control call 01622 962 462
Amazing 24 hour mouse control, very environmentally friendly service for customers in Sandhurst. Lucas T. January 2021, Wolverton
- For more information on 24 hour mouse control in Sandhurst Kent click here.
- For further information on moth pest control and pest species, please see the British Pest Controls A-Z Guide of Pests (British Pest Control).