quick and effective vermin control close to Yewtree Cross CT18
Effective bed bugs Control
No more ants and that's a promise in Yewtree Cross
PEK Ltd can have a technician at your building in Yewtree Cross in under 3 hours to promptly and efficiently exterminate all ants.
24-hour Pest Removal Services
A qualified pest control specialist will thoroughly inspect your shop, home or office in CT18 to determine the seriousness of the infestation of rodents or insects. This will help them choose the quickest and most effective, specific treatment to apply afterwards.
DBS checks - 24/7 services in CT18.
flea removal: how we do it
- Full Property Inspection in Yewtree Cross
- Proper & Safe Treatments against fleas
- Service Guarantee
- PEK Proofing & Prevention for your home in CT18
- capable service
great for bug pest control...
Right from the start, Ashley and David have been incredibly helpful in tackling pests. I would have no hesitation in recommending Pest Exterminators Kent to our friends and family.
Liv G. October 2021, Cop Street, Kent (Type of Pest: insects)
Call: 01622 962 462 | Email: Contact Us | Close to Yewtree Cross
How we exterminate insects speedily: 24/7 bug pest control
Do you have a bed bug problem that’s taking over your property, residential property or flat or house? Are you struggling with an infestation? Don’t stress, PEC Ltd (Kent) are bug pest control experts.
Did we also mention our fees are unbelievable?
How to identify an invasion
- bites on areas exposed when sleeping at night, face, neck and arms
- Itchy or red spots in a line or cluster
- dark or rusty spots of bedbug excrement on sheets and mattresses, in furniture, bed clothes, and on walls
- you can actually see brown bugs
Where to identify insects
- Personal belongings
- Sofas and fabric based furniture
- Mattress seams
- Loose wallpaper
- And more!
Discreet, capable and certified
Pest infestations can happen at any moment. It will be reassuring for homeowners to call professional insects professionals to help restore their shop, home or office back to usual.
Why choose PEK Ltd
- competent & health conscious
- best and quickest
- Years and years of knowledge treating insects
- flexible, successful and informative
How to get rid of insects once and for all
Here at PEK, we eradicate insects groups using risk-free eradication techniques like fumigation or baits for rodents.
Must-read insects facts:
- eggs are usually hidden in cracks, people have varying reactions to bedbug bites
- bedbug bites can look very similar to bites from other insects like mosquitoes, they can survive for weeks to months without feeding
- bedbugs often bite exposed areas of the body, bed bugs lay 200 - 500 eggs in 2 months
For clients in CT18, Kent Pest Exterminators can be with you in three hours or less!
Highly-rated speedy and effective pest management services in Kent
When it comes to insects, acting quickly is essential as insects could be destroying your house or flat!
Book us to visit your house, so we can evaluate your bed-bug issue. Not only can insects be very distressing but they can also cause damage that’s irreversible.
We understand that when an infestation happens it can be hard for the people having to put up with insects – that’s why our service is well-priced and same day.
We’re the best for pests really close to Smarden!
We’ve helped literally hundreds of customers who reside near Yewtree Cross, Hogben's Hill and Lower Cox Street. Many locals choose PEK (Kent) for bug pest control and are very pleased with our extermination service
Avoid your infestation from growing out of control – act rapidly. Protect your business or building by getting in touch with us today on 01622 962 462.
- Step 1. After you contact us we arrange a site visit to your premises or house or apartment in Kent within 24-hours. A member of our dependable team will search the home for signs of insects. They'll explain what is needed to eliminate the insects and clear your infected property in Yewtree Cross.
- Step 2. Your trustworthy professional contractor will remove any current traces of the insects, and begin to treat the invaded area using secure treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the building too.
- Step 3. We'll arrange another appointment to return your home. We'll check the current situation and clear any dead insects. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will stop further intrusion.