fast and successful pest control services close to North Elham CT4
Trusted, Reliable & Caring
No more mice in one visit to North Elham
Commercial pest control for Kent businesses
On arrival, a qualified pest control specialist will thoroughly inspect your property to determine the extent of the infestation of rodents or insects. This will help them choose the most efficient and most effective, specific treatment to apply afterwards.
All properties and businesses serviced, now in CT4.
rat exterminators: how we do it
- Full Property Inspection in North Elham
- Proper & Safe Treatments against rats
- Service Guarantee
- PEK Proofing & Prevention for your home in CT4
- competent service
absolutely brilliant.. I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation.
Call: 01622 962 462 | Email: Contact Us | Close to North Elham
How we eradicate rodents or insects quickly: 24/7 house fumigation services
Do you have a bed bug problem that’s taking over your house or flat, property or house? Are you battling with an infestation of rodents or insects? Don’t panic, PEK are house fumigation services specialists.
Did we also mention our prices are amazing?
How to identify an invasion
- Itchy or red spots in a line or cluster
- small brown spots on your furniture
- bites on areas exposed when sleeping at night, face, neck and arms
- an offensive, musty odour
Where to identify rodents or insects
- Ceiling/wall junctions
- Personal belongings
- Loose wallpaper
- Mattress seams
- And more!
Discreet, environmentally friendly and accredited
Pest infestations can happen at any moment. It will be good for homeowners to call highly-trained rodents or insects experts to help restore their building back to normal.
Why choose Kent Pest Exterminators
- conscientious & health conscious
- safest and most efficient
- Years and years of experience treating rodents or insects
- convenient, effective and helpful
How to dispose of rodents or insects permanently
Here at PEK (Kent), we remove rodents or insects groups using safe removal methods like fumigation or baits for rodents.
Must-read rodents or insects facts:
- the insects are most active at night, bedbugs are attracted to warmth
- bedbugs feed on the blood of humans, bedbugs often bite exposed areas of the body
- The typical lifespan of a bedbug is about 50 days, eggs are usually hidden in cracks
For clients in CT4, PEC Ltd (Kent) can be with you in an hour or less!
Highly-rated rapid and successful pest control services in Kent
When it comes to rodents or insects, acting promptly is important as rodents or insects could be destroying your home or office!
Book us to visit your shop, home or office, so we can assess your bed-bug dilemma. Not only can rodents or insects be very irritating but they can also cause damage that’s irreparable.
We get that when an infestation happens it can be burdensome for the people having to put up with rodents or insects – that’s why our service is inexpensive and super fast.
We’re the best for pests really close to Yewtree Cross!
Avoid your invasion from growing out of control – act rapidly. Protect your shop or flat or house by getting in touch with us today on 01622 962 462.
How it works
Dependable Three-Part Pest Removal Service
At Pest Exterminators Kent, our team of technicians follow and carry out a reliable service that promises a 93.25% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. After you contact us for house fumigation services we arrange a site visit to your residential property or home in Kent within 24-hours. A member of our team will assess your property for signs of rodents or insects. They'll explain the best process required to eliminate all rodents or insects and clear your infested property in North Elham.
- Step 2. Your technician will remove any current traces of the rodents or insects, and begin to treat the invaded area using approved treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the home too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll assess the current situation and clear any dead rodents or insects. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will avoid further intrusions.
How many visits do I need?
The number of visits to North Elham depends on the type of pest.
- Fleas: single visit in North Elham
- Bedbugs: 3 visits or a heat treatment
- Ant nests/Ants: 1-3 visits
- All Rats: Can take up to 3 visits to North Elham
Example treatments we use
Environmentally friendly pest control
We are one of a handful of Kent companies that now provide this service. Our crews are able to implement humane and also environmentally friendly pest control in North Elham. If you're someone who is concerned about nature, then this may be something you're interested in. More.
Bait traps are essential when removing rodents in North Elham. When traps are placed correctly they can quickly tackle even the most stubborn rodent infestation. These traps can also be used with other vermin, such as mice and squirrels.